I seem to be always apologising here but yet again, existence is a busy game to master when you spent most of your life avoiding it in a touring bubble.
Just a quick update in terms of the book. I took most of the start of this year off from writing as I enrolled in a History Masters, got a new job and was moving gaff. It just seemed to be a bit too much of an overload to doing all these plus the book at the same time.
That said, I have set myself the goal of having the book ready by the end of the year.
In the meantime, last month I was stoked to speak to the chaps at We Are The Roadcrew Podcast about my early days as well as my time with Lemmy & Motorhead. For me, it was a real honour to be part of a series with such industry legends.
If you wanted to treat your ears, take a listen below and don’t forget to give them a link on Facebook here.
Cheers ears, and stay lucky!
Episode 18 : Chad Zaemisch (Metallica, Hole, The Breeders) – We Are The Road Crew Podcast
- Episode 18 : Chad Zaemisch (Metallica, Hole, The Breeders)
- Episode 17 : Dan Hawcroft (Motörhead, Kasabian, Capdown, Mondo Generator)
- Episode 16 : Steve Lagudi (Machine Head, God Forbid, Exodus, Napalm Death)
- Episode 15 : Michelle Pettinato (Elvis Costello, Mr. Big, Styx, Gwen Stefani, Spin Doctors)
- Episode 14 : Tom Campbell (30 Seconds To Mars, While She Sleeps, Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes, Bullet For My Valentine)
Motörhead roadie turned venue owner turned Dad turned Student turned writer turned upside down.